As with any service, the reasons for hiring a professional can be as varied as your individual tastes. Here are some common reasons to hire an interior designer:
- Bring your ideas and desires to life. Good designers have an innate ability to visualize your space to match your unique ideas with the principles of design, transforming the area into its desired potential that unifies your whole space.
- Save you time. With a designer you can decide how much work you want to take on yourself from basic consultation and design plan to having the designer take care of every detail from start to finish.
- Create an experience. Design is much more than updating or designing a room or space. You are, in fact, creating an experience, projecting a feeling through colors, lines, textures, and form.
- Full sensory engagement. Expert and artful design factors in form with function and appeals to all five senses: sight, touch, sound, taste, and smell.
- Appropriate and bespoke materials. We strive to use sustainable, earth friendly products as requested. We know how to address concerns like noise concerns, unsightly views or privacy concerns
- Avoid costly mistakes. With years of expertise and education we know what it takes to do a job well. We can help you through your decisions to avoid mistakes that may need to be redone or require the job to be delayed
- Procurement of quality, affordable furniture. The furniture in your new or new renovated space is just as important as the architectural elements of the home. We strive to provide quality furniture and accessories at reasonable prices that will unify the design of your home from the outside in.
- Budget. We know how to budget your project accordingly. If there is a piece or an element that is really important to you we want to know about it. With an appropriate budget we can council on where to splurge and where you can save to maximize your budget